Get A Quote
What You Need To Consider
- We Only Sell The Best
Why don't we have thousands of products in our Security Camera e-store when everyone else does? Answer: Because we know our products and we only sell the good stuff. (Continued...)
- Bullet Vs. Dome Cameras
When purchasing a video surveillance system, the two types of cameras that you will always consider are the bullet and dome cameras. (Continued...)
- Building / Configuring a DVR System
Building a Geovision DVR can be done in a lot of ways but for Camera Security Now there is only one way it will be done. (Continued...)
Camera Security Now Returns & RefundsProducts sold by Camera Security Now are covered by our 20-day return period. Policies regarding items that are covered by the 20-day return period are listed below.
All returns covered under our 20-day return period are subject to the following:
- For all Return / Exchanges please call Camera Security Now Customer Service at (513) 422-1907 Mon-Fri 10am-4pm Eastern Time Zone.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Camera Security Now must accompany all returns.
- RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 20 days from the date the product was shipped out to you. After 20 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance.
- All products must be returned unopened, including original packaging and all documentation and accessories. Charges will be applied for all missing accessories or parts.
- Camera Security Now will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
- Camera Security Now does not offer cross ship service.
restocking fee applies to all refunds.
Note: Base cost will reflect current market price, and 15% restocking fee will apply after this adjustment. Therefore, total refund is subtracting.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks to process all refunds.
- After 20 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned for repair will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider. Please see the products' individual pages for additional details on warranty coverage.
- A 5% Transaction fee + $10 Cancellation fee will be assessed for all orders that are canceled prior to being shipped.
- When returning an item that was originally part of a bundle, the refund amount will be based on the item's single unit price at the time of return.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 20-days from the date the item is shipped.
- Products that are defective and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement.
- All returns must also follow the return procedures mentioned above.