Get A Quote
What You Need To Consider
- We Only Sell The Best
Why don't we have thousands of products in our Security Camera e-store when everyone else does? Answer: Because we know our products and we only sell the good stuff. (Continued...)
- Bullet Vs. Dome Cameras
When purchasing a video surveillance system, the two types of cameras that you will always consider are the bullet and dome cameras. (Continued...)
- Building / Configuring a DVR System
Building a Geovision DVR can be done in a lot of ways but for Camera Security Now there is only one way it will be done. (Continued...)
Security Cameras in Water Treatment Facilitiesposted by Andy Wendt
Terrorist Potential Target: Water SystemsThe events and aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001, have focused increasing and unprecedented attention on protection of our nation's water treatment facilities. Cities and county operating water treatment plants are increasingly turning to advance video surveillance systems like the ties.
Security threats from terrorist events are relatively new to the majority of water treatment facilities, and, as a result, many treatment facilities have old VHS recording systems on their CCTV cameras or no surveillance at all!
Water and wastewater utility infrastructure management must assure their governing boards, customers and the general public that their systems are safe.
Bring in the Tech Army Organization for Security Camera InstallationsCamera Security Now, and its 12,000 Member Tech Army Organization, will work with all size water and wastewater treatment plan managers and operators to customize a solution that fits within existing budgets.
Our GeoVision CCTV DVR Security Camera Systems are scalable and can be upgraded at anytime in the future.
Water Treatment Security Camera System FeaturesDesigned to be used by workers outside the security profession, the CCTV based DVR Security Camera Server offers several distinct advantages over traditional VHS solutions:
- Advanced Alert to Cell Phone, Pager, Monitoring Service or Email monitors
- Monitor the entire water treatment facility including gates, buildings, tanks, fences, personnel and vehicles in and around the treatment facility.
- Provides video live feed to Police and other law enforcement agencies
- Wireless video feed can be sent to PDA's and other wireless devices
- Is easily updated and expanded
- Documents all activities 24x7
- Fully automated, no tapes or adjustments needed after initial setup. System automatically resets itself in the event of a restart.