- Camerasecuritynow.com is the sole owner of the information posted at and collected from the Web site at the Camerasecuritynow.com domain. Camerasecuritynow.com wants you to have a positive experience at this Web site and to know that your privacy rights will be honored and upheld to the highest degree that Reason will allow. This Web page sets forth the privacy and confidentiality practices in effect at Camerasecuritynow.com Web site at the http://www.Camerasecuritynow.com domain. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access this Web site.
- GENERAL COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In order to use some parts of the Web site, a user must complete a Web contact form, provide an e-mail address, or provide information such as name, email, postal address, and so on. We will use this personal identifying information to establish the identity of the submitter and we will retain this information. Generally, we use information only for the purpose for which it was originally collected. For instance, we might use the collected information to contact the visitor about services or information on our site in which he or she expressed an interest or to improve and customize our content.
We retain and often exercise the right to collect demographic information, such as but not limited to your business or company information, age, gender etc. Any form that you fill out will indicate whether the information requested is mandatory or voluntary. Along with requested demographic information, we may also collect information about your visits to our website, such as the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and any other actions you perform within the context of Camerasecuritynow.com and its services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you use to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, what kind of browser and language you used, the precise time of access, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website, as well as what URL you browse to from our site if you click on any link that is on Camerasecuritynow.com
Further, information collected from one of our sources may be combined with information obtained through other Camerasecuritynow.com sources, and we may also supplement said information with information obtained from other parties.
A user can remove his or her consent at any time and stop information from being used for informational and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to remove@Camerasecuritynow.com and requesting to be removed from a list.
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Camerasecuritynow.com uses your personal and/or business information for the following:
- To carry out the transactions you have requested.
- To communicate with you about your transaction status (e.g. order confirmations).
- Customize and improve our services (e.g. website content), and other communications we have with you.
- To ensure that the conditions of the transaction you have agreed to with us are met, and that the pertinent services are carried out according to said conditions.
- To prevent any kind of fraud or other prohibited or illegal activities.
Or any use otherwise stated at the point of collection.
- DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS INFORMATION
- We retain the right to share the information you provide us about you or your business with our affiliates in order to carry out transactions that you request, and to make our business and that of our affiliates more responsive to your needs. We may also disclose your personal or business information if it pertains to law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action as required by law, or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect Camerasecuritynow.com, its clients, or the general public. Moreover, we may share your personal or business information with our business affiliates that help Camerasecuritynow.com carry out transactions you request or that help us to customize and improve our communication or relationship with you, and then only with business partners who also share Camerasecuritynow.com's commitment to protecting your personal or business information. Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal or business information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent for us to do so.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer and linked to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is not linked to personally identifiable information while on our site.
We sometimes use session-based cookies for session navigation purposes. For example, by setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Users may choose to disable cookies by adjusting their browser settings, and if any user should choose to do so, Camerasecuritynow.com may still be accessed and used.
- WEB SERVICE LOG FILE DATA
- Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This could include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- COMMUNICATION FROM OUR SITE
- Newsletters, Forms, and Other Publications
If we offer a newsletter or other subscriptions and a user wishes to subscribe to them, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Clients may choose, for any reason, to decline receipt of any form of general communication that Camerasecuritynow.com may offer.
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. The privacy and confidentiality statement herein applies solely to information collected by Camerasecuritynow.com Web site at the Camerasecuritynow.com domain.
- Camerasecuritynow.com has taken steps to ensure that personal identifying information collected in the future is secure, and we have limited the number of people who have access to the information by such things as password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Electronic components that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION