Access Control Security Systems
Surveillance Systems With Access Control
Access control is any mechanism by which a systems allows, or denies, access to a physical plant or logical resource in a network environment. Security camera systems that are capable of access control integration will improve that system by adding video information to the mix.
Our GeoVision security camera systems offer a comprehensive software package allowing seamless access control integration offering live video and event associated playback to be controlled from single platform.
A few main access control benefits and features include:
- Managing access and alarm events with associated video under one platform makes historical data/ video evidence search easy.
- Suitable for small installation sites where few doors need live video monitoring to raise security level.
- With GV-Megapixel camera, each event's associated high resolution snapshot makes exam image details possible while searching back.
- When a card is swiped at the reader, or when an alarm detector is triggered, the PTZ camera can be configured to turn to the monitoring region of reader or alarm detector.
- Real-time door status monitoring, support 16-screen multi live view.
For more information about how an integrated surveillance and access control system can help your business give us a call today!
Not just for residential applications anymore, doorbell cameras give you a live video feed of anybody requesting access to a controlled area. Grant or deny access from the convenience and safety of your phone. GeoVision doorbell cameras can also keep a record of every attempt to use the access control point.
We Only Sell The Best
Camera Security Now sells top quality surveillance products. When you buy from us you only get the best.
Unmatched Customer Service
Customer service is the cornerstone of our business.
When you purchase a system through Camera Security Now you get lifetime phone support.